Ella took a quick trip to the park before we headed over to Tita Inya's birthday party...It was very windy and a bit chilly (a Phoenix cold front--high's in the 80's tomorrow!;)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Miss Ella
Rudy and I are looking at your picture as you swing in the breeze. I hope you had alot of fun in the swing. See you soon dumplin.
Love Gee Gee, Billy and Rudy.
P.S. It is chilly today with cold winds; best stay where you are in the 80's and not the 40's xoxoxo
1 comment:
Miss Ella
Rudy and I are looking at your picture as you swing in the breeze. I hope you had alot of fun in the swing. See you soon dumplin.
Love Gee Gee, Billy and Rudy.
P.S. It is chilly today with cold winds; best stay where you are in the 80's and not the 40's xoxoxo
Post a Comment