Ella REALLY enjoyed hiking! And, for the first time, she tried to sing while we hiked--too cute! She also tended to the poppies by filling them with pebbles...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i'm so glad it's spring in arizona. how did you guys survive the rough scottsdale winter?
MISS Ella Aren't you lucky to have beautiful weather. Since you like hiking you can come with Gee Gee and I will give you a big can and you and I will pick blueberries in Pennsylvania just like I did when I was little. Won't that be fun! Enjoy the warm pretty weather little one; Texas weather is not as much fun!!!!
4 comments:
i'm so glad it's spring in arizona. how did you guys survive the rough scottsdale winter?
greg & kristi
"still frozen in kansas city"
MISS Ella
Aren't you lucky to have beautiful weather. Since you like hiking you can come with Gee Gee and I will give you a big can and you and I will pick blueberries in Pennsylvania just like I did when I was little. Won't that be fun! Enjoy the warm pretty weather little one; Texas weather is not as much fun!!!!
Love You Country Bumpkin
Gee Gee
Love Gee Gee
I think my family is going to have to move in with your family. (I type this as I'm sitting on the couch with a blanket over me.)
Looks like a beautiful spring!
Post a Comment