It was a bit chilly, but Ella still got into the swimming pool at Vicente's cook-out... Good eats! Arrachera, Guacamole, quesadillas...
And here we are with some visitors...Uncle Greg and his brother Brian. Ella loved showing off for our friends...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Miss Ella You sure are living it up. I am so glad you are having so much fun and having such nice weather. Get in lots of swimming time. I will need to save up my pennies so I can come and visit you and I can have some fun too.
1 comment:
Miss Ella
You sure are living it up. I am so glad you are having so much fun and having such nice weather. Get in lots of swimming time.
I will need to save up my pennies so I can come and visit you and I can have some fun too.
Miss you munchkin.
Love Gee Gee
Post a Comment